Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why?

I had a pretty good day today. I borrowed my Mom's Convertible (since she is on vaca) and went to Hendersonville to have lunch with my honey. It was super relaxing to drive down the highway at high speeds with the top down.  I need some quiet time like that. So that was good. I think Brent was glad I went to Hendersonville to see him. 

Then I came home and scrubbed my nasty house. I am not sure why it takes so long. I spent 4 hours just scrubbing downstairs. That is ridiculous.  WHY, oh WHY do I spend hours cleaning like a maid in order for it to get dirty again and then I have to clean it again? I might like it to stay clean for a long time so that I do not have to scrub again. I am just not sure why it has be so much damn work!  And while I am on this.... let me just give some advice. Although they are beautiful, Brazillian Cherry hardwoods are NOT the way to go. They show every little speck of dust.  Oh well, that is the price we pay I guess!

Ok, I guess I am off to finish my chores and go have dinner with Brent. Maybe after that I can finally finish this book.... it seems to be the never ending book. It is so good, I just can't seem to read it fast enough!  


No comments:

Post a Comment