Monday, July 20, 2009

Just a day.....

I MISS THE POOL!!! It is really depressing being back at work! I got my role today. I really only know a couple of the kids. But from what I hear it is a good group of kids! I am excited to meet them all Wednesday.  It is still exhausting being there all day though. I think I got used to being lazy. It is amazing how much I have to do when I get home to keep up with my chores at home!

So, about the thousand dollar apple pie.....  It was quite good.  Brent did a great job and I know he was proud of himself. So, I guess it was worth all of the searching and purchasing in the long run! Shhhh..... Don't tell Brent! LOL

I went and had a spray tan yesterday to hide my soon arriving vitamin d deficiency! LOL  I usually hate them.  I actually like this one. I went to Suntan City.  It was the machine kind, which I am not used to.  They do four passes of tan and then two passes of hydration. I think I may love it. So, I might just keep on going. We'll see how it wears down over the next few days!

I think I will go take a nice long soak in the tub and then curl up under the covers. I have another long and busy day tomorrow. Sorry I am so boring right now.... I will get back to excitement and my rants on life again soon.

I will just say this. I think a lot of times people waste valuable time saying regretful things to one another. I know from personal experience that our time on this Earth is short and another day is not promised to anyone. It is important to remember how fast it can all end. It is even more important to shower the people we love with kindness and love for 2 really important reasons; so they will always know how we really feel instead of how we feel when we are angry or scared and so we will never have to live with regret about things that cannot be undone.  Be loving to the people you love, be generous to those who are generous to you, and be forgiving because you never know when you may need to be forgiven!!  So, for all the valuable people in my life who read this blog, I love you, even though you already know.  

That is all I have tonight! More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment