Thursday, July 16, 2009

back to work

Well, I went back to work today. I would like to say it was the most terrible thing that has ever happened..... but it really wasn't. Don't get me wrong, it was no fun.  But, it was tolerable! I am sure I can make it this last year! I really love seeing the kids and some of the people I work with. I will miss the kids.  It is sweet when they come for registration because they are so excited to see you after a month and a half away. I will miss those things! It was not the same without Carla next door, that made me sad.  I cried a little once when she came to see me and she was a little teary. We will survive though. It is hard when you teach bc you have little adult interaction all day. It is very emotionally stressful and you get used to relying on the people next door all day. you become really close. So, it is always sad when someone has to move!  Oh well, this will be a nice group for her to work with and I think she will enjoy it eventually!

I am totally pooped... who knew what a difference it would make getting up at 6 instead of 9 or 10.  I missed my hour of drinking coffee and watching the View!  I guess I will go back to work and try again tomorrow! LOL  I guess in this crappy economy I should be really thankful to have a job instead of counting down the months until it ends!

My Mom was telling me how much Norval really wants to go to Lake Tahoe in the winter and ski and stuff and apparently really wants us to go. I am really thinking I could love the idea of spending Christmas at Lake Tahoe.... that might be just what I need.  I have been in a little funk for several months now(in case you haven't noticed LOL). I am not sure what my deal is, but 
I know I need to snap out of it. I think last year was a lot I was not ready for. The baby thing was tough. And losing Honky was horrific. My Aunt has been struggling with breast cancer. Although she is doing pretty good. Then a good friend was diagnosed with Cancer. It has just been a whole lot of bad off and on for a while. I am usually really good about dealing with things and moving on, but all of this has been a little tougher and affected me more than things usually do. I am working really hard on getting back to me again. I guess it is harder than I realized it might be. I know I need to get started thinking about the baby thing again.... and I will soon. I really want o have a baby so much.... I am just a little skeptical of suffering that kind of loss again. I guess I better toughen up and quit being a baby, huh? I just need to start making some positive changes and start finding ways to feel like me again (the me who can shake off the stress a little better!)  

Oh well, that's enough whining from me for one night. I think I am really unhappy about my summer being over!! LOL Can you tell?  I guess I will go take a nice long soak in the tub ( maybe even with the jets on) LOL  And Relax and wind down for bed! I am sure I will never go to sleep tonight. Getting back on schedule is tough!!

That's all for now! Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!! Yay! I will be in a great mood for sure the next time I blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment