Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pooped

Had a great day yesterday. I went to the pool and got to spend some great time with Andrea and Joshua and Alex.  They were precious!  Alex is just too sweet.  Then dinner and drinks at 5 senses with Andrea, Kelli, and Darla.  Also great! My fav restaurant with some of my fav people.  

Today was a a different story.  I got up and went to work for a retreat.  Ok, seriously I am not sure how I am going to go back there next week. I am pooped. It was a little sad too.... I really missed Carla being with us. I am not sure I am going to like going back there without her next door.  It was fun catching up with the other girls but just not the same without Carla! Sad!! I did get to see Beth for a minute and that was good, but only for a minute. We have much more catching up to do. I am just not sure I can handle another year. Oh well, I am in now so I will figure it out. I would be a great housewife that is for sure!!!

I think I am going to take a long bath and go cuddle up with my sweet husband.... and try to pretend my break just started!!!  Then I think I will sleep extra late tomorrow, drink lots of coffee, and spend a relaxing day at the pool tomorrow. I guess I need to get rested up. I am going to be a BUSY BUSY girl Friday and Saturday trying to coordinate Sandra and Mike's wedding. I am sure I will have to hibernate Saturday night and all day Sunday when it is over.  

That's all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment