Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am a slacker

I know it has been FOREVER since I have written anything. I have no excuse, except I am a total slacker.  (At least I admit it)  Let's see, what has been going on since my last blog.  I am sure a lot has happened, but I can hardly remember.  This weekend was restful and nice. Brent and I went to eat with Mom and Norval Friday night at Toots.  Then Brent and I went on the hunt for Rob Zombie's Halloween. (we couldn't remember the ending) No one seemed to have it to rent so we had to buy it.... oh well, I guess we can watch it anytime we want now! LOL  Then Saturday, we relaxed a did a few chores, then we went to the Theatre to see Rob Zombie's Halloween 2.  The original Halloween 2 is my all time fav  horror flick and this was not even comparable.  It was ok, but it was VERY weird.  Not even a little scary!  oh well!!  Then today I did a few more chores, finished reading Tori Spelling's book, Mommywood, made some homemade soup, and watched Lifetime! LOL What a day!  I guess this will be another exhausting and long week.  We are going to South Carolina on Saturday to watch MTSU's opening football game against Clemson. That should be fun! I cannot believe it is football season again already!! Wow, time flies!  I guess we will be busy until Thanksgiving! LOL  

That's all for now. I think I will go lay in bed and read some of my new book, My Horizontal Life, by Chelsea Handler. Supposed to be hilarious! I guess we'll see! More to come!

1 comment:

  1. I love My Horizontal Life! I read that at the beginning of last summer and Loved Loved Loved it! But I like "Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" better! It is her 2nd one after Horizontal. That one is way funnier so if you havent gotten it then you must must must! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete