Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exhaustion!!

I am completely worn out.  This working stuff is kicking my butt.... I cannot seem to get caught up. I have been there till after 4 and sometimes 5 every night. That is so unlike me. Do I complain at the start of every year??  I can't remember. I do think I have entered into a new kind of exhaustion that I have never encountered at this point. Surely I will get caught up this weekend. 

Brent and I are still doing this non-smoking thing. It is really not that bad. I do not think about it unless I am bored, for the most part. Tonight Brent is a little grouchy.... he may be working through the hard part right now. I know we will be glad, so I am totally stickin to it!!! 

I guess I will go this weekend and set up the measurement and consultation on the carpet. I better get on that if I plan to have it done over fall break.... how many more days till break? LOL

That's all I've got for now. I guess I will go take a little soak, grade some papers (maybe), and go to bed!  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment