Saturday, August 8, 2009

Relaxing day

Just finished scrubbing up the downstairs..... boy those new floors are beautiful.  I am so glad that is done. Now I need to get on the carpet purchase ASAP! I dread the mess that will involve. I am sure it will be well worth the mess to have sparkly clean new carpet! 

Now that I have scrubbed the downstairs, I think I will take a short sun/pool break. Then after I have restored my body's need for vitamin D, then I will resume with the upstairs. Maybe tomorrow can be a total day of rest if I am manage to accomplish this all.

I really should go shopping and take advantage of the tax free weekend....I just cant seem to make myself go out and deal with all of those crazy shoppers. I am thinking it is totally not worth the 10% it will save. I would rather spend the extra 10% and preserve my sanity for a little bit longer! LOL.... what's left of it!

I am struggling to get acclimated to going back to work. I feel eternally behind and tired as crap. Hopefully this week will feel a little more normal and on time!  I sure hope so!

That's all I've got for now.... More soon!  I hope all of my regular readers have a fantastic weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is crazy out...nuts for 10%. I was out in it yesterday and will be venturing out again today. To bad the 10% did not help with my makep or toys r us purchases. Clothes is on the agenda today though. Do you think I could get margaritas tax free from Camino?

    ReplyDelete