Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's New

Let's see, what's new?

1.  I am worn out.... I am definitely going to be ready for retirement at the end of this year. I constantly counting down to Friday or Fall Break or Thanksgiving.... I am just always counting down.  

2. I made a super yummy dinner tonight. I actually even impressed myself. I made my version of Mexican Lasagna and it was the bomb!!!  I will make it again for sure!!

3.  I am ready for the long weekend!!  We are going to watch MTSU play the season opener in South Carolina, Against Clemson. I cannot believe it is already football season!! I am super psyched!!!  I think we will have a blast.  GO BLUE!!!

4.  I have the guy coming for my carpet measurement whenever we managed to align our schedules... maybe Friday while Brent is golfing??  We'll see. I am ready to get it all scheduled and done ASAP.  It is almost fall break... so I guess it will be done soon.  I think my next project after that (maybe fall break) is going to be to wallpaper my Laundry room. I just love a wallpapered laundry room.... I think that would make me most happy.  

hmmmm..... that's all I've got for now.... more soon, I Promise!!


No comments:

Post a Comment